Monday, May 17, 2010

Pardon me, do you have any Jizz?


Fugly trend alert!

I will never forget the looks of disgust I received many years ago when I described the color of a dress that I'd be wearing in an upcoming wedding as "the color of semen." My roommates boyfriend suggested I used the word 'pearl' instead when describing the taffeta dress in the future, and I learned my lesson.

Bleach Black has not learned the lesson! The company decided to cash in on the appeal (?) of this marvelous color and has produced a milky white nail color called "Jizz." While I admire the audacity of the name choice (it's better than the not so subtle lipstick color "Wet Kitty" by Vincent Longo from a few years back) I am grossed out by the actual nail color. I don't think it'll look attractive on anyone, even olive skin tones.

I wonder why they didn't create a corresponding lip color?

0 notes:

Post a Comment