Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gosh, I hope Michael Bay is reading this!

Heidi Montag apparently filed for legal separation today in L.A.

My first thought when I saw this picture was...



People still wear black Uggs?

Nice aviator style sunglasses, Heidi! They convey the privacy you so yearn for. Don't worry, nobody thinks you called the paparazzi yourself on your way to the court house, really. There there..


Wow, this photo op seems to be every paparazzo's dream come true. I mean, here was Heidi Montag just sitting next to a little pond, looking sad and confused, trying to make sense of her scattered thoughts about her destructive marriage when a photographer happened to find her and capture the moment for the entire world to see.



People still wear velour running suits? Wait! You think these pictures are suspicious, maybe even staged? You don't think they're actually "candid"? Surely you jest!



Gosh Jen, I don't know what to do. I've never been more confused in my whole life...




Jen Bunney touches Heidi's arm gently and says:
Heidi, I am here for you. You can always count on me...

Rumor has it this is all a stunt to promote Heidi & Jen Bunney's desperate reality show (shocker!) which so help me God I will not watch.

Heidi is a train wreck I love to make fun of, but yuck. I have never liked that skank Jen Bunney.

2 notes:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hilarious! What's with Jen's blonde hair?

Lauren Grabowski said...

i don't know, i guess she got sick of the mousey brown. she grosses me out. with these shows, they test "guest stars" and some work, some don't. justin bobby worked. heidi's loser boyfriend season 1 with the frosted hair did not. so the producers get rid of the ones who don't work.

jen bunney didn't work! she was never to be heard from again after season 2. yet there she is....hangin' on heidi's coat tails. i can't believe heidi even has coat tails.

Post a Comment