Monday, June 7, 2010

5 Things I'm Perplexed By Today



Alright, here are 5 things I am marveling at today.

1. This tumblr account. I have no exposure to The Bieb at all, in fact, I had no clue who he was until all the obsessive hatred toward The Bieb began on Facebook, etc. Point being, he doesn't really bother me, I blame his publicist and his manager. I always knew that The Bieb had an oddly familiar hair-cut and now I know why! He's channeling full-on bull dyke.

2. People forgetting that Tom Cruise is a hot mess who called Matt Lauer "glib" and bashed Brooke Shields for promoting anti-d's while speaking out on PPD (even more shocking-- I found the "glib" clip on YouTube and after re-watching it for the first time in several years I agree with a LOT of what Tom Cruise is saying. I read this book recently and I agree with almost all of what he is saying....Tom Cruise! I can't believe it!)

I'm hip to his game. He took a few years off of being in the spotlight after his public berzerker fest, and then he got that bit role in Tropic Thunder. And everyyyyone thought he was soooooo funny. So last night, we got this:



But I'm not falling it for it, Tom. I'll never forget who you really are:




3. The fact that I missed out on a Sweet Valley High jackpot.



I went to a carnival in Cedar Grove yesterday and walked by this table of books. They had half a dozen Sweet Valley High's. I shoulda bought some. I am kicking myself!

4. Now, I know mega-genuis Kelly Bensimon wouldn't approve because she had time to create this video last week to speak out against systematic bullying...



BUT I am totally gloating over this tidbit that hit the blogs yesterday after that bitch Jill Zarin posted on her Facebook that her home address was posted and she has been receiving threats and hate mail from "haters." Under normal circumstances I would be really grossed out. Over the last few years several stories regarding bullying and cyber-bashing have surfaced in the media, all of them resulting in the deaths of teenagers. But this is different altogether. Jill Zarin doesn't necessarily deserve the hate mail being sent to her home, but she put herself out there like a raging bitch, on film no less. People are responding.

I feel like throwing this in here for the hell of it.



5. Miley Cyrus in full-on baby whore mode.



She's still a minor with a Disney contract, right? Who on earth is seeing her in concert?

2 notes:

stephanie loves you said...

are you a scientologist now? :(

i'm too lazy to click on that book link so i don't know what it's about.

miley's fucking disgusting. not because she's a disney kiddy idol & she's basically promoting sex to little kids, i don't care about that part. she's just literally disgusting. her sweat... her gross make up... that fact it looks like she's hiding an STD between her thighs... everything in that picture revolts me.

Lauren Grabowski said...

No i'm not a scientologist now. his opinion about chemical imbalances and Rx drugs are factual. not everyone can cure their depression through diet/excercise/vitamins though. the book link you're too lazy to click is about that.

Post a Comment